Pages

OBDSTAR ODOMASTER & X300 PRO4

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

How to read read Peugeot pin code via OBDSTAR F108+

I was adviced by forum friends to get OBDSTAR F108+ PSA, a pin code reader & key programmer for Peugeot/Citroen and DS. €169 on a website obdexpress.co.uk made me interested and purchased one. Here I share my real experience F108+ read pin code for my Peugeot.

Device i used: F108+ PSA Pin code reader & Key programming Tool (i bought it with a Xmas promotion price €169)
My car:2015 Peugeot 2008

obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-1
Now I will show you how I read out the pin code:
Start form the main menu
I choose Function -> Immobilizer -> Peugeot/ Citroen/ DS V31.09
obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-2
then I Choose Peugeot
obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-3
Choose Read security code
obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-4
When go to Read Security Code, it tells me to Turn on the ignition switch, switch off the ignition then turn on the ignition switch again;
After that, i press ENTER buttun to continue
obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-5 obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-6
It is reading security code…wait for a while
obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-7
Done! Read out 2015 Peugeot 2008 security code immediately!
obdstar-f108-plus-read-security-code-peugeot-8

I also tried it on my friend’s C3 Picasso, it read out pin code in 3 minutes.
On a Jumper pin code read out in 1 minute.
I think the reading speed may vary from different cars, but it is really fast.
This is only a small part of functions i have tried, i will test more functions like adding keys for Peugeot/Citroen, and i will write a test report in this blog.
Waiting…
Hope my experience helps others!

No comments:

Post a Comment